Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

odds and ends for today

Well it's Paczki Day once again. I'm not going to indulge, because it seems like that is all I've been doing lately. I'll have a low carb bar in honor of Fat Tuesday! I didn't realize that Fat Tuesday starts with the Feast of the Epiphany. It's all about food. I don't want to buy a daquiri but it was fun to click on things on this site. You can actually make a song.

Sunday is the big day for Oscar, here is a list and some facts about the best picture award. I must say, I haven't seen alot these films.

Looks like Tivo may give away boxes...of course after I've purchased mine.

Hard to believe that a cave so big that you could fly helicopters into it has gone undiscovered until the other day. Open your eyes people. It looks pretty cool though.

http://www.foxnews.com/images/193753/1_22_021306_new_cave.jpg

Alright, more health benefits of chocolate. Imagine that reduced risk of death...I better go get chocolate.

Ah, the answer to the long debated question on whether you need to turn off your pc at night.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Good info on the long debated site. Unfortunately a big glass of coke did in one of our keyboards :(

    YUMMY chocolate without guilt what more could u ask for!!

    Cool pic. Amazing it was never noticed before.

    Haven't seen any of the movies so can comment on them but will probably watch some of the show. I use to have a neighbour that we gathered at for drinks & checkng out what the celeb's wore and in some cases wondering what were they thinking!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home