Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Movie Stuff

The other day I was watching The View. They had a bunch of beauty products that famous people use and supposedly really work. I'm always looking for a good hair product. This is the hair product that Debra Messing from Will & Grace uses. She has great hair, so of course I wanted it, but it's all relative because if you are movie star and making gobs of money it's no big deal to drop $195 on a hair product.

The academy award nominations were announced. I have to say I'm pleased that some of my favorites were there. I was a little surprised not to see Walk The Line nominated more but I was pleased to see Crash and Brokeback Mountain there. Capote was the slowest movie I've seen in a while. Didn't like that so much.

The 78th annual Academy Awards will be televised Sunday, March 5th at 7pm on ABC. I have to set the tivo, so I can forward past all the boring stuff. Here are some Oscar party ideas from evite for anyone who wants to clean there house by March 5th.

I do enjoy movies with quirky characters, here are my favorites:

Harold & Maude
Wonder Boys

Ghost World
Fargo
The Good Girl
The House of Yes

I'm sure there are more....can't think of them right now

2 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    I'm one for a good hair product as well but OMG! that is ridiculous.

    I haven't seen any of the movies so can't comment on them.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home