Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Saturday, February 18, 2006

lose your free radicals and take a poop

For all of you who think that Britney is just fluff...Britney Spears guide to Semi-conducor physics.

I get much of the important news of the day from the monitor in the elevator at work. I saw that Psycho Path in Michigan was voted the wierdest street name in the US. Turns out that Mitsubishi sponsored the poll and the top ten winners are a crackup.

10. Tater Peeler Road in Lebanon, Texas
9. The intersection of Count and Basie in Richmond, Va.
8. Shades of Death Road in Warren County, N.J.
7. Unexpected Road in Buena, N.J.
6. Bucket of Blood Street in Holbrook, Ariz.
5. The intersection of Clinton and Fidelity in Houston
4. The intersection of Lonesome and Hardup in Albany, Ga.
3. Farfrompoopen Road in Tennessee (the only road up to Constipation Ridge)
2. Divorce Court in Heather Highlands, Pa.
1. Psycho Path in Traverse City, Mich.

Wow, why couldn't I have downloaded the billionth song from itunes, I could really use a $10,000 Itunes gift card. He downloaded Coldplay, I downloaded several Tom Jones songs lately, I think it would have made a better story all around if I won. HA!

I thought Green Tea was good for somthing. It's good for your brain. It prevents ovarian cancer. It prevents free radicals, whatever that is.

Some cool pics. I liked them so much I watched all 99 of them.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    the Britney link wouldn't open for me.
    Some funny street names. # 3 broke me up.

    I drink green tea on a semi regular basis so I gusee there is hope for my brain yet....lol. I am sipping on one while I am reading your blog.

    I looked at all the pics too some were real cool however the lady with the NAILS!! OMG how does she do anything with those claws?

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous green tea or white said…

    I thought green was in...maybe still is. But here comes white tea.

    Chris.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home