Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, January 05, 2006

A new world record

I walked on the treadmill 2 days in a row. Starting a new habit is tough, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

I also finally broke down and ordered more than basic cable. I'm still not going to get the Travel Channel. Guess I'll just continue to go to Las Vegas or I could go to MSNBC Travel and they can tell me about the top 10 travel destinations. I will get the Game Show Network, ME tv, and TVland. Does it mean you are old if you start wanting to watch old reruns? I just really like Match Game and Press Your Luck and Hollywood Squares. I'm also looking forward to seeing Mary Tyler Moore throw her hat up in the air and Bob Newhart walking through the streets of Chicago.

On Christmas I played Scene It? The TV Edition it was the most fun I'd had playing a game in a long time, well except maybe when I was playing video poker last week and won $1000. It is a dvd game, where you watch a clip from the dvd and then answer questions. It makes a great team game. We had a blast trying to be the first one to shout out the all play questions, you can sample some questions here. I'd like to try the Movie or the Music Edition as well.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Kim said…

    I am a sucker for old re-runs - I too subscribe to those channels! The other day I watched Rockford Files for the first time in years LOL

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Banker said…

    I love the old Match Game show.
    Enjoy, it doesn't mean we are old.....we just have great memories.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on day 2 on your treadmill. U r right it is hard getting on track. I'm trying to get myself re-motivated as well.

    I like the old tv and game shows too. Matchgame was a hoot.

    I remember u telling me how much fun that game was. I am going to mention it to Stef as it might be fun to take to the lake and do shooter Scene It a change from the game Poppa that they made up.....lol

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Congrats on day 2 on your treadmill. U r right it is hard getting on track. I have been trying to re-motivate myself as well.

    I like the old tv and game shows too. Matchgame was a hoot.

    I remember u telling me how much fun that game was. Maybe I should get it and take it to the lake and start a new game Shooter Scene it. It could replace the card game Poppa that "all my kids" made up...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home