Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Looking forward

Something to look forward to...a new touring Cirque Du Soleil show! I am a Cirque-aholic. The new show is Corteo, they don't have the dates available for Chicago just yet, but it is on the list. Word on the street is that there is a new Cirque show in the works for Las Vegas based on the music of the Beatles. Now I've got two things to look forward to. I have to say being a Cirque-aholic truly compliments or perhaps is a product of my obsession with Las Vegas.

I've always thought the ocean was to look at and not to swim in.
Now I know how to mummify a body. You never know when that will come in handy.
This is kind of funny to me, in sick twisted sort of way, and a not so fitting tribute to the King's birthday last Sunday.
Overeating vs. being unfaithful, depends on who you ask I think.
It's not really as bad as it sounds, visions of some weird freak show popped into my head at first.
Small price to pay for the gobs of money this guy is making with a number one book. Think of him as the Milli Vanilli of the book world.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:42 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    I haven't seen any of the Cirque shows as of yet but this sounds like one that I would really like. I am going to have to go to one of them on a Vegas Vacation.

    Oh Oh does that mean I better hold back on the Elvis tunes!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home