Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Back to the drawing board

Okay, okay already, I hear ya loud and clear, I'm posting in my blog. I've been working tons of overtime and I haven't had time, so I'm taking time out of my favorite weekend time wasters, playing Pogo to get it together and make my first post in 2 months.

I was watching a Martha holiday DVD the other day and I saw this ribbon candy from Hammond's Candies. I thought they would make a nice addition to the outside of my nieces Christmas gifts. Very festive.

Dan, a guy I work with, had the absolutely best holiday idea I've ever heard, and it cracked me up too. He and his friends have a Christmas Vacation party where everyone comes dressed up as one of the characters in the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Think of the possibilities:
Clark with a squirrel on his back
Clark with a hole in his sledding saucer
Clark dressed as a woman in the attic
The old guy with the toupee on fire
The old lady with all the makeup who can't hear anything
Julia Louis Dreyfus after the squirrel and the dog jump on her
Clark with a chain saw

Not to mention that I need to get some of these moose mugs, but 90 Canadian dollars, there has to be a cheaper one somewhere.

A little National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation trivia.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Glad to see your blog is back up and running. I have some catch up reading to do.

    I will keep my eye out for a more reasonable moose mug for u :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home