Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm feeling a little spiritual

I love all things haunted. Here is MSNBC's list of 7 haunted places you can visit. This is a cool list. I've always wanted to go to Colorado, now I know where to stay when I go, the Stanley Hotel, which served as the inspiration for Stephen King's The Shining. And also, check out the Queen Mary ghost cam. Another place I've wanted to go is Savannah, Georgia often referred to America's most haunted, awesome.

This is cool, a map of haunted houses. In Illinois, one of the places listed is the Country House Restaurant. I've got to get a group of people to get together to go to dinner there. Haunted, and they have good food too. Gets really busy too.

A ghost magazine, both online and in print, I'm subscribing of course.

Tonight, I'm going on a tour of haunted Naperville.

A few things to keep in mind when in India.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Sue said…

    I'll go to Country House with you... It's just around the corner from where my sister lives.

    How've you been?

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    I want to go ghost busting with u!!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous vegasveegee said…

    Hi Paula, just wanted to say hello and let you know I'm still visiting. I'd love to tour the haunted places with you.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Haunted shit is cool!

    hafkkshp

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Matt Ferrell said…

    Hi, this is Matt from Ghost Tracker Investigations and GHOST! Magazine. Thanks for linking to G!Mag! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home