Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, September 11, 2005

a weeks worth of carbs

While I was in New York I really wanted to stop at Serendipity 3 and have Frozen Hot Chocolate. I of course had a couple problems, one being that I was sick while I was there. I didn't get to go there. Karen, who I went with went on Monday and was kind enough to pick up a packet of mix to make the Frozen Hot Chocolate. Being obsessed with the carb count in everything, the first thing I did was turn over the packet and look at the nutrition information. HOLY SMOKE...I didn't think you could put that many carbs in anything. One serving 119 carbs. Yikes. Laura, let me know how the Frozen Hot Chocolate is.



This totally cracks me up.

Spain has an annual what? tomato fight? Yep, it's true check it out. It's called Tomatina.

As a Big Brother 6 fan, can I just say yeah to Janelle and I hate Ivette and April. I hope Janelle wins. I wish I could be at Ivette and her girlfriend's house when Ivette finds out that her girlfriend likes Janelle. She is likeable, I think everyone likes her except Maggie, April and Ivette.

Saw a new show today called The War At Home, it was pretty funny, check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home