Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, September 12, 2005

M-M-M-Martha!

I've always been a Martha Stewart fan. Today was the premier of her new daily show Martha on TLC. So far so good. In this show she comes off as more down to earth and likeable, but I liked her before. She poked fun about her recent prison stay and also about being "Martha." I'm glad that she is back on the air, now I get to see her everyday. It's a good thing.

Today she taught Marcia Cross how to fold a t-shirt like this except it was alot easier to understand because it wasn't in Japanese. I think you would still get lost somewhere along step 4 though no matter if it's told in English or not. Martha and the Desperate Housewives star also made scrambled eggs, not just ordinary scrambled eggs, but scrambled eggs served in an egg. She used some special tool to chop the end of the egg off, which of course no normal person owns. Then she stopped in and surprised an Italian family to see what they were cooking for dinner. Martha offered to weed her garden, hhahah. I better clean my house, just in case she decides to stop by my place.

Tomorrow is poncho day (pattern included just in case you are feeling a little like Martha today) and the guest is David Spade. That should be interesting.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry Paula but the woman has always drove me nuts. Her personality runs right up there with watching paint dry on the wall. She is so mono toned!!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Kristin said…

    I folded a t shirt that way and it worked just great (I will continue to fold my old way, however). And I own the thing that takes the top off an egg!! Don't ever use it, but I own one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home