Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, August 12, 2005

Well its vacation time again. I'm off for a week of fun in Sin City! A full week comped, two days at a time...I'll be moving around alot!

Last weekend, I went to see my denitst play at the Beer Garden at Navy Pier. He plays guitar for the Pie.



It was such a beautiful day out. The margaritas where not very good there but it was still a fun time and the music was good. After the band we decided to go on the ferris wheel. This is just about my speed, it goes around once real slow and then they kick you off.


The view is fantastic from up there. Last year I went up there with my friend Patti from Ontario during the air show just as the Blue Angels were going by. They buzzed our car it was great.



Couple of my friends were a little more daring, have I mentioned that I'm a big chicken? Laura and Linda went on this ride, doesn't it look fun? NOT!


Posted by Picasa

See ya all in a week or so with pics inside the Wynn hotel rooms!

But first, just a few odd items.
When this guy gets lost he really gets lost. It's good to have goals in life but maybe aim a little higher. Why would anyone besides a vampire do this? Uh, there must be 50 ways to leave your lover, is this one of them? That is what they all say.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    I'll be waiting on that phone call saying u r having a bloody mary and waiting on a big hand pay.

    good luck & have a blast

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Um, Paula, your dentist looks cute - is he tall?
    Tall Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home