Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, August 26, 2005

Back for a minute

Just got back from Vegas on Sunday, I was home one day and then I was off to Winston Salem, North Carolina. Although a business trip, it was a fun one, my boss and I took in The 40 Year Old Virgin. It was pretty funny, better than I expected it to be, even Roger Ebert liked it. I'm home today and tomorrow I'm off to New York City. That's alot of flying for someone who doesn't like it.

Vegas was very fun as ususal, but my room at the Wynn was anything but usual. Just to set the mood, here it the view looking into the Ferrari Store at Wynn.



Without even asking for anything special I ended up scoring a corner room on the 25th floor with a strip view. Being a corner room there was 2 walls with floor to ceiling windows.





The bathroom was pretty cool, soaker tub with a great view of the TV. Lemongrass scented lotion, shampoo and shower gel along with extras like robes, slippers, bathroom scale, very nice.





The view from the room was fabulous both day and night.



The pool was beautiful too, they had cabanas all along the sides for rent on a weekday for $250 per day. That was a little out of my league.


They had a European Style Pool there, that means topless sunbathing is allowed, but do you really think the models are hanging out there?



Of course the best thing about this room is that it was free.
See ya after New York.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    I remember how sad u sounded on the phone packing up to leave that room. It sure was awesome. Glad u had a blast in Vegas and that your business trip went well. Safe trip to NY can't wait to hear about it.

    Glad u r back kinda/sorta. I've missed u.

     
  • At 5:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The Wynn! I am totaly jealous. How fun was that trip! Tall Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home