Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Yabba Dabba Do!



Went to go see Abba: The Music at Ravinia last night. It was good but what isn't sitting under a clear sky after a bottle of wine and snacks everywhere to be seen. They sounded great, very much like Abba which I guess is a good trait for an Abba tribute band to have. We had some pre-show entertainment.



The show was sold out so it was pretty crowded, luckily my boss had a friend that went early and saved a huge space. We had lawn seats and I never made it up to walk past the stage to see what the band looked like.


Posted by Picasa

I wonder what the members of Abba are doing now? I don't even know who the members are. Geez, I finally figured out where the bands name came from. Agnetha, Björn, Benny, Anni-Frid. Huh, and they had to get permission form the swedish fish company. You know when you add marrige to the mix, its bound to get sticky. I didn't realize that Björn and Benny produced Mamma Mia. Tons of other Abba junk.
And now for something completely different, I just knew it there is no reason to buy a gazillion threadcount sheet because threadcounts above 380 are a farce.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous patt in ontario said…

    Similar to what what we went to last year but bet u didn't get shoosed at this one......lol.

    Better assortment of food too. I noticed u didn't have to have someone take pics of what other people brought this time ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home