Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Up in the air




Posted by Picasa

Inspired by the Lisle Balloon Fest a couple weekends ago and a Ding sale at Southwest, my friend Amy and I are off to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta at the end of September. It sounds like a very cool fest. They are having a wine tasting and a car show. I also made reservations at the restaurant at the top of the Sandia Peak mountains that you take a tram to get to.

Wow, that's fast, add that to the list of things I'm afraid to do. All kinds of Space Shuttle info. I don't know much about space travel but I do remember looking forward to Christa Mcauliffe's flight into space. She was supposed to hold class from space and I thought that would be cool.

Don't want to promote being high, the thought of that flavor doesn't even sound appetizing.
Reader's Digest says you shouldn't buy these things used, no matter how cheap you are.
12 signs he's cheating on you. He may get the death penalty and I hope he does, no not him, him.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Kim said…

    That would be a spectacular site that would be to see! You will take pictures I hope!

     
  • At 12:04 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    back from holidays and catching up on all your blogs........u have such an interesting life my friend :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home