Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'd forgotten how much fun it is to blow stuff up

The 4th of July weekend was a great one. There is so much going on in town. I got to the Taste of Chicago 3 times. The last time I took my nieces, Niki and Noel and we rode on the Ferris Wheel where I got this shot of the crowd.



We went to the Lisle Eyes to the Skies fest, where the weather finally cooperated enough for lift off.




Posted by Picasa

I was very excited to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy at Lisle fest.
But the best thing about this weekend is when my brother came over with firecrackers and we were blowing a can up in the air from a bucket of water with the firecrackers, just like we did when we were kids. That was great fun until the can flew onto the roof of the house and rolled into the gutter. Then we moved onto apples. I never thought a firecracker could blow up an apple. When we ran out of those we tried marshmallows. It's been a long time since I got to be the annoying neighbor.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home