Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, July 22, 2005

Biography

I've come to realize that I'm easily mezmerized. I snagged these off Growabrain and I couldn't turn them off.

Girl falling, and One, long incredibly broken sentence.

On this day in history, back in 1934, John Dillinger was shot to death in front of the Biograph Theater when Anna Sage, "the woman in red" betrayed him. According to the guides of various Haunted Chicago tours I've been on, the ghost of Dillinger still haunts the alley behind the Biograph. Darn, I'm going to have to miss this one, I'm off to Ravinia tonight. I'm getting my picnic basket (actually its a cooler) and our wine bottles ready and we are heading out for a night of Abba music and cocktails.

I'm looking for things to do for Halloween, this is a definate maybe. The Black Ball, a party held where Resurrection Mary danced her last dance. This is funny, "guests are invited to dress as their favorite dead Chicagoan." Or maybe this one.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    U know what they say about a woman in red eh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home