Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, June 27, 2005

Yeah! I have pictures back again

Couldn't get pictures loaded on my blog in what seems like ages, but I'm back in business baby!
Stopped off at the Shedd Aquarium last week. They have a relatively new exhibit at the Shedd called the Wild Reef.


Below is an eel, looks slimy. I think my friend Joann would like to make a blouse out of his skin, she's partial to animal prints.



They also have and exhibit called CRABS! Mmmm, wish I had some butter.



This is my favorite part of the aquarium, the Beluga whales.


One of my very favorite things when I was smaller was catching frogs and toads. How can something so cute be poisonous?



A nice walk home from the museum along the Chicago lakefront.




Posted by Hello

Went to see Bewitched over the weekend. I have to say I enjoyed it so much more than I thought I would. Thumbs up! I love that sound that her nose makes. I wish they would replay that series. Here is some Bewitched trivia for you. Oooh! The complete first season is available on dvd starting June 21st! I ordered it.

On the way home from dinner after the movie, we had a celebrity sighting. I noticed there was this rather motley looking group of people walking towards my friend Amy and me. I didn't really focus on any one of them, it just looked like Lynryd Skynrd was walking towards me and they looked kind of out of place on Rush Street. Just after we passed them my friend Amy said "Do you know who that was?", I said, "No, who was it." She said it was Kate Hudson and her husband Chris Robinson from the Black Crowes with who I assume was the rest of his band, although that site said "former lead singer." I gave Amy hell, I told her the next time a star is walking towards us tell me when I can still see the front of her head. There was a blurb in the Redeye this morning, turns out they dined at Gibson's last night.

The Walmart heir died in a plane crash. Ok, I'm officially back on Xanax. And if I hit it big in Vegas, I'm not flying anywhere I'm moving into the hotel room I happen to be in at the time. Aha! Speaking of Vegas, did I ever score! I got an offer for 2 free nights at Wynn Las Vegas plus $100 in free slot play only problem was that it was that the offer is only good from June 26-June 30th. Found out on a message board that the offer was extended to September 1st. Wow! I'm booked at the most expensive hotel in Vegas for free, it doesn't get better than that.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Great pics Paula.
    Is "my Bigga Boy" still there? He was so beautiful. It was my favourtie part as well.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    I got 21 out of 30 in the Bewitch trivia.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    So Bewithced is decent, eh? May be my 4th of July movie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home