Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, June 05, 2005

some people

It was nice to take the dog out for a walk in the park. Here is a view of downtown from Grant Park.


This is what Irving does when he realizes that I've turned around and I'm heading back home. He plops his butt down in the grass and refuses to get up. Dogs!


Posted by Hello

So I was wondering if I was going to be included in the ipod settlement. I couldn't remember when I got mine, sure enough in the mail Friday, forms from Apple.

There obviously is no limit to the amount of odd people in the world.
There are some people that feel the need to stick their nose into other people's business. I'm sure he has experience with post partum depression, right?
Some people might feel embarrassed when they finally get their 5 minutes of fame.

One of my favorite places, other than Vegas, is Disneyworld. The mouse epands the small world . I wonder how the other Disney properties are doing. I thought not so good.

This is Kelly Osbourne? I was surprised the first time she went into rehab, but I'm easily fooled.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    Irv is as cute as ever!
    The park looks beautiful. I luved it there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home