Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The saddest thing ever


Posted by Hello

My old neighbor sent me this picture. It's of a clematis that I planted when I lived there. I really miss my flowers. It's so pretty. I wish I could have my house back.

Elton extending his stay until 2008 in Vegas is great news. I would love to see that show again, it's very good.

Big Brother 6 starts July 7th. A bunch of shows I want to watch (Real World, Six Feet Under)are starting up, they should start up in the winter when I want to stay in instead of the middle of summer. Tivo rules.


According to this, Einstein's ophthalmologist had removed the scientist's eyeballs and put them in a safe-deposit box and apparently his brain, Galileo's finger, Haydn's head and Napoleon's penis were also preserved. huh. I know that is not really the main topic of the article but its not like I'm taking an SAT test or anything.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Seen Elton and Billy Joel at the MGM when they were doing the duo tour. Absolutely amazing!!
    Hey that was the first year I met u :)

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    beautiful clematis
    We have some climbing up the fence right now.Thanks to my neighbour :)
    They should be in full bloom soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home