Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Real World

Take a tour of the real world Austin house. The always have the coolest digs. A hidden camera in one of the pool jets, could be interesting. The casting special is today on MTV at 10:30 EDT, the season premier is June 21 10pm EDT. I might be 90 and still watching that show.

Secret Tivo tips and tweaks. I didn't get any video, they just rolled the credits. Rocheeee, you try it.

I'm going to read along with Oprah this summer. They have online lectures about the books by various professors, message boards, and discussion questions. It will be like school. My friend Amy is going to join me. Okay sorry, gotta go read my book, I have to get to page 85 by Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sorry mitch, I only got the credits myself

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Hudson Eliah Kazonta said…

    I think that is a good lesson, for me to join with you in leading but the problem is that the program of oprah we didnt watch here because there is no TV channel which shows programs of oprah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home