Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Habari za Jioni

My old roommate had to go out of town and he's having me babysit while he's gone...Let me introduce Irving.

Posted by Hello

I can tell you that someone is not very happy to see him, and that someone is Haley.


There is nothing like a dog to jump start your morning. I won't be coming home to start my blog for the next 4 days, I'll be running around scooping up poop with a grocery store bag. Oh, life is good.

I am absolutely positive that I saw some of these on the side of I-94 the other day and this is beyond disgusting.

Yesterday I snagged a pic from Adam at Bladam. That pic really cracks me up and there is a pretty interesting story about parking in Europe on his blog.

I'm officially trying to learn Kiswahili, my friend Hudson from Tanzania is helping me. Today I learned and I'm going to try my best to remember it...
Good Morning - Habari za Asubuhi
Good Afternoon - Habari za Mchana
Good Evening - Habari za Jioni

I've tried to learn another language before and I wasn't all that successful in the past. All it takes is a little effort, right?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    OH OH Haley doesn't look to happy to have her old roomie back again.

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Hudson Eliah Kazonta said…

    Try to your best my madam you'll success from your effort in learning kiswahili, Iwill make sure that i send more important tropics about leaning kiswahili'

    Thanks Mada

     

Post a Comment

<< Home