Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What about Bob

Happy Birthday Mary! - my first boss (well of my first real job)

This cracks me up!

Posted by Hello


I like the art of Todd Goldman, he's funny. I especially like the Ex- boyfriend and the One Night Stand pics.

Today is the anniversary of the death of Bob Marley. Did the CIA kill Bob Marley? He was only 36 years old when he died. Look they have an Austin Marley Fest. Never been to Austin, hear its nice. Bet you didn't know that there were Bob Marley shoes...I hear they make you want to move your dancin' feet. Bob's mom gives tours in Jamaica starting at the home he grew up in. Bob Marley trivia quiz. I think One Love is my favorite Bob Marley song.

Oh, by the way I picked Moe.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    I like that song too Paula. I also like No Woman, No Cry & Jammin among others. Andy Earle is one of the bands that comes to the local pub and he does alot of Bob's songs & is very very good.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bob Marley lives on! He still rocks my world, along with Mickey Rourke! Now THERE'S a Combination!
    Wow. Whew. Almost need a cigarette.
    Tall Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home