Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

that's the biggest I've ever seen.

Yippee! Big hair must be making a come-back. I'm going to get out my Aqua Net hairspray now. I used to go through about a can of that stuff a week.

Now you can attent Trump U. Now that is one big fish to fry. Call me mean but I love it when and old coot gets arrested. She's probably still complaining. Probably not the best idea in the world.

Went to see Wicked last night and I have to say I was a bit dissapointed. It had some funny lines and the singing was good, the storyline was pretty lame.

Rock star: INXS will premier on CBS July 11th. I sure do love INXS. Michael Hutchence was a great singer. Seems like all the good ones are gone.

I've been to this wine tasting in Chicago for the last two years. It is the best wine tasting ever! Both years we managed to sneak unfinished bottles back home with us. It's going to be big purse night.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Vince said…

    Oh. I love the smell of Aqua Net. And I have to agree with you on Wicked.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home