Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

just a couple things....

Looks like Rene and Kenny tied the knot while I wasn't looking. And the new Bennifer produced offspring. This past Saturday was Dwight Yoakam Day, I'm starting to feel like I still live under a rock.

Pretty soon I might have to stand up and pay attention to this Sirius Radio stuff, I think its cool that they have a Margaritaville station, however, how many times can you listen to "blew out my flip flop, stepped on a pop top". On the other hand they also have Elvis Radio. How much does it cost? Why do I have to pay for radio when I can go turn on the stereo for free? I'm not sold yet.

Look at the cool cars that this guy George Barris created. He's putting some of them up for sale. That is the longest name dropper list I've ever seen.

Eeny, Meany, Miny, Moe....

T-7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home