Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's all trivial

Back in 1932 the Lindbergh baby was kidnapped and murdered, today is the anniversary of the day the body of Charles A. Lindbergh Jr. was found. Lindbergh flew this plane, the Spirit of St. Louis, from New York to Paris! Non stop for 33 hours! No Xanax? He did it all to win the Orteig prize, $25,000 to the first person to fly from NY to Paris. I so didn't pay attention in history class.

Sometimes I feel like after about 10 years of blogging I might have enough info to finally win a game of Trivial Pursuit.

Laura 2 called, she's in Zurich for work for 3 weeks. She told me about the car they were riding in the other day called a smart car. You push a button and it shifts gears for you! She went to Germany last weekend and they are going to the mountains this weekend. I wish I was her but not while she was on the plane. Is it my imagination or are they leaning a little to the right?

T-5 Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire.


Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 8:02 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    whew I couldn't access this site all day
    thought maybe u locked out the Lil' Canuck........lol
    Glad Laura arrived safe & sound. Wish I was going with u to see those bright lights. No need ot tell u to have a blast as u will be in Vegas baby how could u not.

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    If you are going to win the game, can I be on your team?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home