Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, May 30, 2005

I feel like throwing the carbs out the window today


Posted by Hello

Today Oprah had some famous people's pics for specialty foods in America. The item above sounded so delicious to me! It's in New York at Serendipity 3 (check out the lower right hand corner of this site in the gossip section to see who's been there to eat) and its called Frozen Hot Chocolate! It's got 14 different kinds of chocolate in it. I think this is where they went in the movie Serendipity, yep it was. At this site you can also buy Serendipity 3 chocolatress shampoo and conditioner. I want to plan a trip to NYC around a visit to have a dessert! I can think of few chocolate loving friends that are getting gifts.

Some other things that sounded interesting, a couple are even available in Chicago. Chris Rock liked the shrimp and bacon sandwich at the Cheesecake Factory. The best chocolate chip cookies are supposed to be at Neiman Marcus. I wonder if they would just give me the bowl instead, that is my favorite part. Chocolate Champagne Truffles - hmmmmm...from Teuscher Chocolate of Switzerland available here at 900 N. Michigan. It's their signature truffle and it has a Dom Perignon cream center! No wonder you have to save up to buy them. I honestly did not know that was right down the street. I am not a big fan of champagne but its growing on me. They recommended the La Grande Dame Rosé Champagne by Veuve Clicquot. They have a nice site too.

The best ribs were at Hickory House Ribs in Colorado. They said they won an award at Naperville's Rib Fest, an annual event in the Chicago suburbs that I look forward to ever year around the 4th of July. They have a bunch of vendors from all over the world making the most wonderful ribs. They also have concerts there every day. I wonder if they will be at Ribfest this year? I emailed to ask them.

Nick and Jessica like Roscoe's House of Chicken n Waffles in Los Angeles. The name cracks me up and look they actually serve chicken and waffles at the same time.

The Olsen twins like the hard shell tacos at Henry's Tacos in North Hollywood.

Here is a slide show from Oprah.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!!!
    WAIT FOR THE LIL' CANUCK AND WE CAN GO TASTE TESTING TOGETHER...lol

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Hudson Eliah Kazonta said…

    I think the food is very smelling good because even here its taste sounds good, thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home