Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

There was a big upset yesterday at the Derby. A horse that had 50-1 odds came in first place. Wow, that would have been a great bet.

Got some time to waste? Play 20 questions online.

Elvis is on CBS tonight and he is a hottie! Coming in June, the 16th season of the Real World from Austin, Texas. I'm never gonna grow up. I still love it. Ahhh, Six Feet Under is returning June 6th! Laura, you've got to tape those for me again.

Hmmmm, trouble in paradise for Nick and Jessica, I would miss that show too.

How do people get these goofy ideas?

Here is the 2005 Movies in the park schedule. Star Wars and ET! Awesome!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Elvis.........mmmmmmmmmmmm
    thanks Paula u know what I plan on watching tonight.

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Wish we had a huge bet on that horse. We would be heading for Vegas right now!!!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Laura 1 said…

    Paula,

    you've got to remind me closer to the sixth. I cant remember things that far in the future and its not available on my tivo yet.

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Blogger Paula said…

    Don't worry, I'll remind then you can just set a season pass on it. It's the last season.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    I tried to get the 20 Questions site to guess "dildo" and it lost.

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Hudson Kazonta said…

    Dear Paula.

    I think you had a nice day in the cerebration of Mothers day. And you the important of mother for us since we are young until we grown up.

    Thanks .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home