Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, May 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Sammy!


Posted by Hello

Happy 9th Birthday Samantha, my cute little neice. Enjoy that Pokemon game and one more thing, stay away from that Godzilla thing.

Gumby turns 50! I just bought a Gumby when I was in Nashville, he's sitting on top of my pc. And let's not forget Pokey. The history of Gumby. Here is where the shape of Gumby's head came from. Gumby's head reminds me of something else.

Well I'm officially on vacation. Off to the promised land tomorrow morning - be back late Saturday night.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Enjoy your vacation!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    Enjoy sure hope u r feeling better once u get there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home