Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, May 05, 2005

grüetzi

My friend Laura #2, the marathon runner, is off to Zurich for three weeks for work. Sweet! Well except for the gazillion hour plane ride. How much Xanax would that take? Move around so you don't get Deep Vein Thrombosis. Since, more that likely I will never actually be in Zurich, I will take this chance to find out what Zurich is all about? Holy Crap Tina Turner lives in Zurich. I didn't think I liked Tina until I was sitting at the Stratosphere in a bar where they were playing a concert video of hers and I really enjoyed it.
James Joyce wrote Ulysses in Zurich! and what is with the gnomes? These might come in handy, words and phrases of Switzerland and Swiss greetings.

Yikes, keep your hands in your pockets.

Back to the States, don't forget Saturday, Derby Day, take the Kentucky Derby Quiz.


Auf Wiedersehen

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Hudson Kazonta said…

    thanks, Iam a new reader to your blog! It Looks very atractive any combine many things, Iam in Africa Esspecially in Tanzania East Africa.

    Let us open the door of communication through our blogs
    Thanks.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    Lucky Laura.
    Did u tell her I found the pink elephant?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home