Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, April 22, 2005

Yeah right.

It's the little things that piss me off. I made some purchases from lasvegasvisitor.com - my advice stay far away, stay very far away. To make a long story short, I never received my merchandise. The merchant is telling me I should contact the postal inspector because I'm not getting my mail. Yeah right pal. I paid through Paypal. I discussed the transaction via email with the merchant for 45 days, at which point I found out you have to file a claim at Paypal within 45 days. Ok, so Paypal won't do anything, now I'm trying to get a refund from my charge card, we'll see what happens.

Ebay fraud. Hmmmm...sounds vaguely familiar.

Want to send a joke to the pope? Here's his email address. Be careful, he probably doesn't have your sense of humor.

Look at me I'm Sandra Dee...Stockard Channing another celebrity DUI, can you believe she's 60? Paula Abdul acting weird? Maybe I need to watch American Idol. I still hear Bo Bice is in the running. Go Bo! The spat heard round the world. No one is more weird.....

I cannot wait to find out where this finger came from. She

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home