Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Where everybody knows your name

Kristen is my favorite bartender in the whole world. This is where I go when I need to kick back and relax after work. Truthfully, everyone does not know my name there, but she does and a couple others would recognize my face. And I have to tell you Kristen is in the know. Today I heard about a new product, and I was very excited about it, Starbucks Coffee Liquor. My conversation went something like this, hey Kristen, did you hear that Starbucks has a new coffee liquor?
Yes, have you tried it?
No.
Well let me bring you a taste.
Thanks Kristen!


It tastes fabulous! I never have to drink anything else ever again, except we've decided it has its fill of carbs.
Epinions review of Starbucks Coffee Liquor.

This stuff is made by Fortune Brands. Talk about diversified.
The Redeye listed a couple of drinks made with Starbucks Liquor available at a bar called The Motel Bar. Doesn't this sound good?

Mochatini - Starbucks Liquor, Stoli Vanil, Godiva White Chocolate Liquor
Chocolate Covered Cherry - Starbucks Liquor, Bailey's, Chambord
White Russian - Vodka, Starucks Liquor over ice with cream

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    give the wine man a hug for me :)
    he was so very nice when u took me there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home