Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, April 29, 2005

Well, Paula is off to see her friend Laura run entirely too far in a marathon. When I want to go 24.85 miles I get in a car.

I am Paula's "favorite bartender in the whole world" (see post from April 5th). Paula ran away to the circus , and she invited me to do a guest blog. I promised not to do anything too pernicious.

I was talking with Paula and Karen about leaf cutter ants the other day. Fascinating bugs.

Well, this was fun. Maybe I'll write more tomorrow.

Have fun in Nashville, Paula!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anne said…

    Nice linkage. Enjoying your blog? It's certainly enjoyable to the rest of us.

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    Hi fav. Bartender. Hope if I ever get the chance to come back to the windy city I get to meet u. I was in the bar with Paula but it was your night off.
    U r doing a great job while she is off partying!!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Thanks for being my guest blogger Kristen! No van Gogh links huh? Very interesting who'd a thought they have an antcolony.org! I'll be in for cocktails maybe tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home