Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

To spit or not to spit...

Wine Tasting for Dummies. To spit or not to spit, that is how I know that my friends and I are not wine snobs, just looking to try differents wines and catch a buzz. Adjectives rarely used by wine tasters. We used to belong to Wine brats just to go to this huge Australian wine tasting event in Chicago. It was great, they seem to have dissapeared off the web though. How sad. I don't believe I've ever tasted a Penfolds wine that I haven't liked. Many of them are inexpensive too. Malarkey Alert. Hangover humor.

Things you don't expect to find on McDonald's Menu Board.
I could imagine that there would be alot of odd things left behind in hotel rooms.

Saw this on Conan O'Brien. Steven Seagal has a new cd out and if you click here you can hear a sample. There is an mp3 sample page.

Prince Rainier passed away at age 81. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him before. He married Grace Kelly in 1956, who died in a car accident in 1982. Stephanie on the accident that injured her and killed her mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home