Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Times are changing

Mental Floss Fact of the Day, It's Vicks Vaporub's fault that you get junk mail!

That explains it, mystery solved. Thank goodness for spell check, sometimes I forget to check. again. Here's one I mess up all the time. Other Grammar Traps.

Cripes, we have to change the clocks tomorrow. I like that it stays light later, but I hate changing my clocks. How long will it be before they are all changed...What time is it in Indiana? Of course there are always exceptions to the rule. I'm going to spend Monday emailing all my international contacts at work and ask them what time it is.

My niece Noel had a birthday while I was in Vegas, she's 17. Seems like it was just the other day when she was walking around with a lego bucket on her head crashing into stuff. She wants Demeter perfume for her birthday. I bought it at Sephora, they didn't have all of these scents. Some of those scents crack me up. I had a hard time picking out a scent for her. Too bad they didn't have dirt at Sephora, I would have gotten that. I didn't like the ones like Sugar Cookie and Tangerine. I ended up picking Gin and Tonic and Rain.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Anything (or anyone) who smells like gin and tonic is a winner in my book.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Vince said…

    Holy crap! Are those scents real? Laundromat? Mildew? EARTHWORM?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home