Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Strawberries and wine for everyone!

I had the best dessert last night. We went to 1492 Tapas today to celebrate my friend Karen's birthday. It's a great little place. Most of the time I don't get dessert but today I found a carb friendly dessert on the menu. It was strawberries soaked in wine with whipped cream in a brandy snifter. If I thought I would get out of the gutter I'd have it for every meal.

Canadian Police warn "do not lay in the street" um...ok.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. Looks like "I'm stuffing myself with cheese" is a common quote. Well, maybe he's on Atkins. Here at Cheese.com you can look up 652 different cheeses. Good, maybe if they stop making that low carb bread I can still eat something. You can also submit your cheese photos. I gotta dig those out.

3 fat chicks are still at it.

Today is the 50th anniversary of the inauguration of Richard J. Daley, father of our current mayor Richard M. Daley, who was recently named by Time magazine as one of the top 5 mayors.

It's a sad week in history, today is also the 6th anniversary of the Columbine shooting. Unfortunately, there are many more.

Geez, can you even go to a website without a pop-up.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Okay, so now I am hungry, dancing and singing and humming Marley, and thinking of Mickey Rourke in his younger days. OMG,
    Mickey and STRAWBERRIES! It shoulda been me and him not Kim Bassinger - then it would have been 9 1/2 YEARS! Oh my....sleepless in the suburbs tonite!
    Tall Karen
    So when can we go get some of those? I promise not to have any Mickey sightings and scream " I see him! There's Mickey Rourke!" Well, I will try.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home