Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Point me in the direction of Albuquerque

Okay, hold onto your seats! It's a very special day today! It's David Cassidy's birthday!!!!! Is he not the cutest thing you've ever laid eyes on? There was not an inch of my bedroom wall that this guy's picture was not plastered on. Of course my favorite show was The Partridge Family. Back in 1972 Dave appeared almost nude in Rolling Stone magazine. Here's a bunch of old Partridge Family stuff. OMG! Dave is going to be in town in a couple days! He's going to be on Magic 104.3 from 7-9am for an entire week starting April 18th! Yahoo!!!! Maybe I need to go to Powderham Castle for the Once in a Lifetime Tour starring The Osmonds (man that's a lot of kids), David Essex (jump up and down in your blue suede shoes), The Bay City Rollers (hahaha! SA-TUR-DAY night!) and Dave. He's still a hottie today, he's looking more and more like his dad all the time.


oh boy Posted by Hello

For a minute I thought I could buy David Cassidy's face on a toilet seat, wouldn't that be cool, but that's not what this is. They do have some interesting seats though. Wait a minute, hold everything...a quick check at FAQ page and I find out that I can add my own picture. hmmmm, $65, I'll have to think about that. Okay, this is kinda funny, I'm going to order these for all my friends for Christmas. Happy Birthday David, if I had a poster of you I'd kiss it goodnight. Ahhh, memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home