Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm on the Top of World looking down on creation

OMG! I forgot to listen to David Cassidy on 104.3, until yesterday. He's been walking around town and I haven't even stalked him. There was a contest to win lunch with David Cassidy today. I didn't win but I did send him a link to my blog post on his birthday. My friend Patti was laughing at me beause it says I want to have David's face put on a toilet seat.

I'm not good around stars, I get starstruck. One time I stood in line for about 3 hours to meet Tim McGraw. I didn't even say hi when I finally got to him, I just handed him a cd to sign. I was so freekin' nervous! I'm sure lunch would have been stressful anway.

Two girls got stranded at the top of the Stratosphere when the new ride Insanity malfunctioned. I believe the ride is appropriately named.
Vegas is copying Hollywood with the walk of the stars, the list of 100 future honorees has been released.

What are Web logs? Where was this article 3 months ago?

A new fake Leaning Tower has been approved for construction in Pisa.

150 years ago today the Chicago Beer Riot broke out.

Hey check this out a video game art exhibit.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 AM, Anonymous pattiinontario said…

    I sent in a 25 word email to David Cassidy saying why I thought u should win. Guess they didn't believe me........lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home