Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm feeling a little like Maxine

Well that was a short lived spring/faux summer - winter is back. Not only that but I'm pouting. I post on a Las Vegas message board. Every other year we have a big meet in Las Vegas. The dates for 2006 were just announced. I am so bummed because I will not be able to take those days off work. I guess this means I'll be grumpy until 2008.


maxine Posted by Hello

They finally announced the Lollapalooza lineup. There some good bands, some I never heard of, but I think I may go or not I don't know.

The sponge is back and 13-16% of women will get pregnant in a year even though they are properly using it. That's not so great is it. Like its gonna matter to me. I obviously have no concept of how long a centimeter is or I've had bad luck.

A co-worker told me about a good magazine for Chicago events called Time Out Chicago. I ordered it so I will be in the know.

Ipod troubleshooting: The lost chapter from the owner's manual.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Where'd you get that picture? Huh? You can tell me. ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home