Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, April 18, 2005

I don't have to go to work today!

Today is a free day! No work! Woo hoo! I should do something on my day off. Maybe I'll go out for lunch/cocktails to an outdoor diner, but first Take a nap.

I'm not very fashion conscious, my policy is that your purse should not cost more than you have to put in it. It's okay for Celebs, but if I have to take out a loan to buy a purse, send me to the looney bin. L'Extravagant, I should say so. Here is a change purse, for $165. Well, it would be tough to follow my policy, I'd have to fit $165.01 in change into that little thing.

I found another quiz Your Linguistic Profile. Kinda funny. There is a link following my results below.



Your Linguistic Profile:



60% General American English

20% Yankee

15% Upper Midwestern

5% Midwestern

0% Dixie




An update on the days events: Margaritas for lunch, and a nap to sleep it off when I got home. hahahha. What a party animal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home