Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Go Go Godzilla

This little "cutie pie snuggle muffin" is my brother Steve and his family's new pet. He's a Chinese Water Dragon. Guess what his name is. Yep, Godzilla. I'm not sure if he did this on purpose but his mother-in-law said she's not coming over anymore. hahaha. My brother's wife, Tina, tells me you can hold him and feed him.


go go Posted by Hello

Here's another warm and snuggly pet for you. Just in case you didn't know 7.5 centimeters = 2.95275591 inches. And that leg span, up to 20 centimeters = 7.87401575 inches! Yikes! Perfect Pets : Love your Dictyoptera Blattodea.

The internet is useful for many many things, but who would have thought that you could find someone to eat you. "Germany is struggling to understand the act." Imagine that, so am I.

In the news: River Phoenix's brother Joaquin in rehab.
You can go to the mall to get a prostitute if you live in Hungary.

Elvis has left the building!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Vince said…

    Oh my gosh! That cannibal story scandalized my office a while back. Scary scary shit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home