Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Broadway in Chicago

Which Desperate Housewife are you? Take the quiz. Turns out I'm Bree, but I'm sure I'm the Bree that sends her kid off to boarding school and not the Bree that is planning the perfect dinner party.

Look at this, at 101 years old this former Ziegfeld dancer is performing again. Florenz Ziegfeld 101. Here is a pic of the Follies of 1907. If you want to live to 101, maybe its important to know What makes a Ziegfeld girl.

I live within walking distance to the big theaters in Chicago, which is very cool. For a long time I didn't think I liked musicals because I started with Les Miserables and I fell asleep. Then my friend dragged me to Rent - couldn't follow it so it lost my interest. Phantom of the Opera had some good parts - I'd give it a 5 out 10. Lately, I've seen a bunch that I did like, so I'd have to say it's all about picking the right one. I liked All Shook Up, (Cheyenne Jackson who plays the lead was a hottie), Mamma Mia was very good. Hairspray was also good. Spamalot was very funny! Next month I have tickets to Wicked, which is all about the 2 witches in the Wizard of Oz before Dorothy came along. It sounds promising.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Vince said…

    Well, it's confirmed. I'm a hussy. I pulled Gabrielle in the Desperate Housewives quiz. Gotta love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home