Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Bashing?

Saw Mickey Rourke on David Letterman. He's starring in the new movie Sin City. Can someone tell me what happened to Mickey's face? This isn't even as bad as he looked on Letterman. Is that just age? His head looks bigger. I used to think he was very good looking back in the 9 1/2 weeks movie. Now he looks like a burn victim or something. This site suggests it's bad plastic surgery and they are saying the exact same thing about how he used to be cute.

What I want to know is how does he reach the pedals? How do you spell that cat fight sound? We shouldn't let humans be in charge of anything, there is too much error. Well at least I won't have to worry about this happening to me.

They probably made a lot of noise or something.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am totally in love with the former Mickey Rourke.
    Tall Karen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home