Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, April 01, 2005

April's Fools Day

I was so shocked to see that Mitch Hedberg passed away. He was only 37 years old. My friend Marc and I just went to see him at a comedy club about a month ago. I'm sad. Here are some Mitch Hedberg quotes.

So there are a couple sites that you can find someone that wants to swap houses with you for vacation purposes, such as digsville, homelink, couchsurfing. It sounds like a cool idea, except I'm not sure I trust someone to stay at my house if I'm not there.

It looks like downtown Chicago will host lollapalooza on July 23-24. Can't wait to see what the line up will be.

Top 100 April Fool's Hoaxes of all time. History of April Fool's Day. Night.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous patti in ontario said…

    We were Mitch fans here as well. He was soooooooo funny. So sad & such a young age to die.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home