Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Sunday night and I'm at work!

One sure way to cure yourself from being blue about having to go to work tomorrow: confuse yourself and already be there when it sets in.

Easter is just around the corner, check out what is new with Peeps. I notice that sugar-free/low carb peeps are not on the list, but I did email them and ask what the future possibility is. I miss the peep. The history of the Peep.

The Tivo of the Radio World. I think its cool, but its not on my list.

Bob Newhart to guest star on Desperate Housewives. Bob sure has done alot of stuff.

Ripley's Believe it or Not - ok, I can't hardly watch this stuff in oddities, but I did go through the vault.

Interesting snags: From growabrain - This is so cute and funny, check out this guys date. Awww, check out these kittens...maybe I should just paste his blog inside my blog and call it a day.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anne said…

    Er, does something seem just a tad "wrong" about that raccoon to you too?

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Run With the Hunted said…

    I'm a big Bob Newhart fan. I think I was the only kid in my elementary school to watch the show in prime time.

    As for Peeps, you know its spring when you see them in the store. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home