Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Pics

Check out this slide show of the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens. Here is a slide show of the current eruption. Click on the photo gallery button near the top. Mount St. Helens Webcam, it updates every 5 minutes.

How sad, Chis LeDoux died today. He had a some great hits including Cadillac Ranch and What You Gonna Do With a Cowboy.

I was on this Architecture tour not that long before this happened. I guess he finally decided he was guilty. Bad Dave Matthew's bus driver!

Here is a slideshow of 91 Chicago dogs. I said awwww, 90 times. (One pic didn't come up.)

I thought this stuff only happened on TV. I wish they had a pic, not because I'm gruesome or anything but because I want to see how this could be true. "Kanaoka's three elderly children, all in their 70s or older, told police they thought their father was still alive but that one of them recently had consulted a relative about the possibility that he might be dead, the spokesman said. "

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anne said…

    Great links hon. Each day gets better and better. Pretty soon you'll have to teach me more about this bloggin' thing. Having a good time?

     
  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger patti in ontario said…

    I seen a dog-peat in there :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home