Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, March 03, 2005

MMMM Martha!

Well Martha's last day as a prisoner is today. She's been there since October 8th. I honestly cannot imagine being in prison, and I'm sure that Martha never thought she would be there either. I bet Martha will be back on top in no time at all.

This sounds to me like it was probably an accident, but maybe he'll end up in jail too. "Manslaughter is a felony that carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in the state penitentiary."

Lack of contractions might = Liar! Anne Bird, Scott Peterson's sister speaks out, she wrote a book called Blood Brother: 33 Reasons My Brother Scott Peterson Is Guilty.

I wish I could speed read. I used to read on my daily commute, but since I moved across the street from work, I don't get much reading done anymore. I have gobs of books that I haven't read, somehow I always manage to buy more instead of going to the pile I already have to find one to read. USA Today has a bunch of excerpts from books (there are popups). Or you could steal someone elses list, like Defective Yeti's for instance. I buy almost all my books and cd's from half.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home