Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Friday, March 11, 2005

Let's go on a road trip somewhere

First things first: That's one way to handle it. hahahhahah, way to go Leno!

I'm in the mood to plan a road trip. From Roadside America - The Online Guide to Offbeat Tourist Attractions. Hope Cemetery headstones. What is so interesting about a corn field? oh. What kind of vacation does this guy take? And then you can go see Mount St. Helens. Now you don't have to travel there to see it. I was just missing Christmas the other day. My sister and her kids wouldn't get out of the car. I saw some of these in Arizona, they were kinda cool. When I was here, I didn't have a chance to go to this one, I went to the book depository instead. I went to one of these places in Wisconsin and I felt sick. hmmmm, no thanks once a month is enough. Good for a picture I guess. Bug art! wow. I could go to this tomorrow if I wanted to. This one's kind of gruesome. This place reminds me a bit of the contents of the house on the rock. I love her.

Locally, Body Worlds. Where I would like to go in May. I would like to go back and see the Jungle Room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home