Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Just some stuff

I haven't had a chance to really check this out yet, but my nephew Jon, writes stories and he posts them on Fiction Press. They have over 110,000 writers that post their works on this site.

Nicole DeHuff, who starred in Meet The Parents died back in February. It must have been a busy couple of news weeks with Michael Jackson's antics and killers on the loose and killers killing themselves. I was surprised to hear that someone so young died from pneumonia, she was only 31.

Monday on TLC, there is a special on the BTK killer.

It's the little things in life that piss me off, like when I buy a Tivo expecting a rebate from Circuit City only to find out that you have to apply online before the deadline. Every other rebate I've ever done I get some time to mail in, Thanks for telling me.

This looks pretty funny - Humor Gazette

Conan did a skit a couple times on his show about a band spoofing Slipknot, now I cannot get this song out of my head, Thanks Conan.
"We are the slipnuts, We're slipping on nuts.Dancing around, And slipping on nuts. No ifs, ands or buts,Just slipping on nuts.Oops! he fell down""I slipped on some nuts"

You know I should be smarter: Word of the Day, I already knew that one though. Art of the Day - Giotto The Arena Chapel Frescoes 33 scenes from the lives of Christ and Mary, Geography Lesson - Padua

2 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger patti in ontario said…

    I saw the slipnuts too. I was roflmao when they were at the concert came out on stage and the people started throwing stuff at them.
    Conan's face was priceless when he was showing the clips.......too funny!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoops he fell down...I slipped on nut

     

Post a Comment

<< Home