Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Sunday, March 13, 2005

It's starting out to be a great week

Here I am in 30 years. I went to play bingo today with my SIL Tina and her sister Margaret (I'll be nice and not mention the you should not be saving seats with bingo dabbers fiasco). It's a good thing I had them with me because it took all three of us to get me to yell "Lightning" when I won. It's a special pull tab game with 3 numbers on it. All your numbers have to come up to win. I won $50! and a couple games later Margaret won $75. This week starts with me winning bingo and ends with me going to Vegas. It's going to be a great week. I feel Lucky! Maybe it's the luck of the Irish, I know it's a little early but they did dye the Chicago River green this weekend.

One of my favorite places online to play free games, including bingo is Pogo. I play some video poker games here. I play free slots here. I play Texas Hold'em here.

I should be smarter: word of the day, Art of the day Masaccio The Expulsion from Paradise, Geography of the day

What next?

This is kinda fun - Montage-a-google.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous veegee said…

    Hi Paula, congrats on the bingo win, but watch out, it's addictive.

     
  • At 6:01 AM, Blogger patti in ontario said…

    I can see u in 30 years with a chain on glasses hanging off your neck hanging out at the local "Bingo" halls......lol
    Congratulations on the win. I am thinking it is just a sign of winnings coming your way in Vegas.

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that was a great time paula thanks for all your laughs. But i must say i won $75.00. But we must do that again soon

     
  • At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Erik said…

    http://freeslots77.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home