Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm back!

I didn't hit it big, but there is always a next time...
I missed the whole Easter thing traveling so I'm going to sneak in a couple things. Check out these cool Ukrainian Easter Eggs. It's a dangerous job but somebody has to do it. I had to put this snag from Bacon and Eh's cause it cracked me up, Unfortunate Easter Cards.

Odds and Ends:

This is not a good way to go, but what way is? Things that make you go hmmmm. What is that guy talking about? He's too weird to be innocent.

I was wondering what originally happened to Terri Schiavo, tragic.

Oprah is going to open a resort in Hawaii. She has her hands in everything.

Now that is thinking. He really is artistic.

What's your sign, here's your bad habit.

I've gotta go, I've got so much catching up to do!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous veegee said…

    Hi Paula, good to have you back. Hope they got a picture of when you saw that Patti was there in Vegas too.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Kristine said…

    I totally agree with that atrology sign thing. Describes Doug and me to a t.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home