Brimborion Brew

A mixture of things without value or use

Thursday, March 10, 2005

All things lead to....

The song at your funeral, Brits choose Angels by Robbie Williams. I don't know this Angels song. I listened to the sound bite on Amazon and I'm not sure I want to part with the 88 cents to get the song to hear it in its entirety. I do like the My Way choice, but in my head I'll think of Elvis singing it. Yes, that is the best song, make a note of it Laura. I should get a velvet Elvis just because. I can put it in the same room with my Elvis Presley Blvd sign. hahah, that cracked me up how tiny that was. You will find with me sooner or later all conversations lead to Vegas or people who played in Vegas.

My friend Joann said she saw this watch and just had to get it for me. I love it! What a sweetie she is! Said she got it from Avon but I couldn't find it in the online catalog. Thanks JoAnn


las vegas watch my friend joann gave me Posted by Hello

Good Luck to them.
So in hindsight, was the contest worth it?
ewwww.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger patti in ontario said…

    U GOT MY WATCH!!
    I SEARCHED HIGH & LOW ON THE AVON SITES HERE IN CANADA & THE U.S. ONE WITH NO LUCK.
    HMMMMMMMMMM maybe it is an excuse to go back to Vegas or Chicago...lol

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Laura said…

    I have noted the song. Should I hire an Elvis impersonator to sing it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home